About this blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

48th Story: Taman Wisata Matahari - MATAHARI PARK

Last week, Sunday, me and my BFF's came to this park, I don’t really like to a place that so crowd like this, I don’t think that was fun but I was totally wrong, I HAVE A WONDERFUL day that time…

So here is what I brought for all of u…

(Totally crowd, there just one entrance, with thousand of people that day)

(Totally crowd 2, wanna ride a boat?, just jump into the crowd!)

(Totally crowd 3, wanna swim?, just jump into the pool of human)

(Totally fun 1,Animal ride, all animal is here ready to take u a ride with just 5000 IDR/person)


(Totally fun 2, Great cheapFood, ave a bowl of Bakso Malang with just 5000 IDR/bowl and Cilok 2000 IDR/3balls)

(Totally fun 3, i dont have enough fun when i was a child, so here i am alone,--my BFF dont wanna come with--, riding a plane YIPPIE!!!Wish someday i'll ride a real plane to another country)

Enough the gift for all of u, Enjoy!!