About this blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

52th Story: Home Sweet Tasikmalaya


I got this picture since 2007 when i back to my Grandma (alm) hometown, It's Tasikmalaya. i take this picture with, my SLR NIKON f60, with film and its very jadul sekali, I'll share with all ya' ...

@backyard, this is the backyard


@backyard, the duck troops, 1, 2, 3 go

@backyard, the duck troops wanna go home...


@backyard, count the duckula... lol


@backyard, i think im in love with the ducks...


@backyard, Silhouette

And here is the Familly

@Sawah, Tragedy, Two my nieces fall out..


@Sawah, Fishing, not far from there, my cousin is fishing

@Sawah, My lill bro

@Sawah, My other niece, Salsa


My Grandmother house is 7KM from the Gunung Galunggung, not so cold there. u can go to Singaparna (a big traditional market) by Delman for 4000 IDR/person, ojek 5000 IDR/person or angkot 2000 IDR/ person.

Maybe Next time, i'll post the marketplace...


Thats all i've got, another POST will be updated, soon...