About this blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

54th Story: LOOKLET.com, everyone is a Stylist


Ewm, I’m so confused, what post will I post today, many ideas, but lack of pictures and this comes out from my idea's closet. LOOKLET.com, I found this from one of the hijabi’s site (don’t remember witch one, so many blogs that I read.


This Blog is so awesome, u can post a look, than they choose the best look of the day, your design can be the chosen one…

Here some sneak peak from the site



U can create new look with the new item stock, there is Look of the Day and Editor's Pick


And also Styling Contest and Hot Looks


New Items from Designers, sluruuupppp yummy...



This is the menu, where u can look some inspiration, change the clothes, model, background and effect.


And i made this outfit mixmatch


to Office


to a Ballet Class




Enough for the introduce, pardon if my english not so good...lol

Enjoy the designing everyone... love.. love