About this blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

46th Story: A new sensation of CHOCOLATE

I've got a gift from one of my friend; a brother to me, in Malaysia, A huge pack of Beryl's Chocolate and extra 2 box chocolate, it make 6 box ( and I was so beyond happy that day, and I can’t believe, there was so much chocolate that whole pack is in my hand, one word WOW!) (picture below).


This is all present from all my friend in one day, im not a birthday girl, but, this is come in a day, surprise, (Chocolates from bang Zul, Batik Sajadah from Anto, Prints scarf from Cherry, Yellow Towel from a friend)

The Recent Oleh2 from Malaysia

He recommend me this CHILI MILK CHOCOLATE, (with net weight 40 g, 9pcs) he said it was a must try chocolate sensation, makes me wonder what it is, so here is the suspect, (picture below).

Ingredients: Sugar,full cream milk powderr, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, milk solids, dried chili powder, soya lecitin (E322) & vanilin


I can’t really tell how it taste, but for me it just have a chocolate plus a troop of ant on your mouth at once, weird, I rather have rujak than this one of chocolate, but well if u really want to have a different sensation of a chocolate, yup my brother is right, this is a must try kind of chocolate, Pedassssssshhh!!!!!

Ooops, forgot, you can buy them in Malaysia, Beryl's so famous there, every tourist would have their feet there. But one of my friend, Intan, found them at store in jakarta, at some store name Butik Coklat, if im not mistaken (if she read this, please give some information).