About this blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

51th Story: Its a Jogjavacation dude...


This is my 1st Nebeng Trip with Anto and AD7 troops (Om Yus, Bubu, mbak Ina, Mbak ocha, and Irene) and there is Bayu coming by with his friend, Rahmat, from Semarang, especially just come to meet me, YIPPIE!! .

Yes I must post it earlier than the 2nd one --Wonossobo Trip--, but I’ve start it at my FB, Not much photo for that day, But its lot of fun.

(@Indraloka,Front)


(@Indraloka,Room)

(@Indraloka, where we stay for couple of days)


This Point make so fun:


1. Shop in Beringharjo Market that was so crowd it’s a Batik Palace for me, quite cheap there, because I get 1 cute dress for only 40.000 IDR and Batik Shirt start from 25.000 IDR.

2. Sight Seeing to Taman Sari, First coming to Taman Sari --but so sad skip the bringin kembar--, it was raining, so Bayu, Me, Irene and Rahmat, failed to go there, ending with Bayu that so upset, ewm, he always upset like a spoiled brat kiddo,and all my fault. But the second one I made it with Anto, and take some picture there...

(@Taman Sari, "Here is where sultan 'peeping' his 20 Mistresses" said the guide)

(@Taman Sari,Here is "the bath tub")

(@Taman Sari, The Lovely Gapura I)

(@Taman Sari, The Lovely Gapura II)


(@Taman Sari, Someone is crafting Wayang Kulit)

There was a lot of paintings too, but we can't take a picture there, --but they allowed the foreign, blahhh--

3.
Bapia Pathok 25, Have some sample bapia here for free and it’s still fresh from the oven, sample still sample don’t expect it so perfect, but still can be eat, sweet…

Many places that so interesting here, Pity, I skip them all, lack of guide here, all friends is buzy have a meeting.

(@Bapiaphatok 25, Lots of sweet things here)


4. Mirota Batik, Lots of Stuff there, Batik cloth, shirt, dress, handycraft, and lots..lots of cute lil thing, and here some cute thing around...

(@Mirota Batik, Gramophone)


(@Mirota Batik, Funny Anounce Board)

Well, some gift I bought for mom to makes her happy…

WAAAAIIIIITTTT, i found some cute things here, none of this thing in Jakarta...

TARAAAAAA...

(@Banking Center, 20.000 IDR ATM)

We eat here,

(@Pondok Cabe, Nice and cheap)

U can try Gudeg and Sego Pecel too that so delicious, i dont remember the name and sorry i don't have the picture...

Besides all this place, Bayu takes me to his grandma grave, eat Gudeg and sight seeing at night around Jogja.
Nice.

I would like to go back again someday...

Here is some site about Jogjakarta and shop site that so nice to hop in,

Explore the Heart of Javaneese Culture
Jogja Belanja.com - Toko Online

YOGYAKARTA / JOGJA - Traveler's Paradise in Java