About this blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

72nd Story: Purple Clutch for My Mom, FREE

Well this is a present from my sheboss from Australia, a clutch and a lil phone bag. I'm sorry but the color not match for me so I gave it to my mom..

And this is a lil' snap...


And this is a lil' review how to pick a good & suitable bag for you:
1. Know your need --- did u need a bag for party, traveling or bag for work, thats so diffrent. You dont wanna wear a bag for travel for working doncha'...

2. The Bag Weight --- A heavy way bag will cause symptoms of neck muscle tension, headaches, and even can injure the spinal cord. Bag weight limit is 10 per cent of the wearer's body weight.

3. The Bag Wideness --- Measure your body size with the wide of your bag, not if you are in a travel week...

4. Good Maaterial Bag --- Import branded bags like quality "super" does guarantee the quality, but prices tend to be expensive. But do not worry, if you want to search for imported bags with good quality imported bags such as handbags choose a lower quality but in a good material.

Enjoy, and have a nice weekend...