About this blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

69th Story: 1 Decade of AKSARA comm

I've been 1 year working for AKSARA Comm. as an art jr. and this is my first travel with all employees, in a name of 1 decade of AKSARA. And my second trip to Kawah Putih.

Because we only have 1 day, so we decided to go to Bandung, as usual Kawah Putih as main target and Factory Outlet as a second fun. Not so special place but totally FUN! --this all free, big boss give us some money to shop and free jacket, yippie!!--

Sorry but this is not a fresh picture that I’ve got, it’s in March.

Here is some photo that I’ve got, hope you all like this...

*I take this all with Canon 400D, 50mm lens (which i love most from my other lens)


@Sitar player, he amaze me... ^_^


This is my big bos, Mr.Andi with his daughter Fira (she is shy cute girl, his father just have to catch her to take a picture)



This is my HRD bos, auntie Elf, with no make up on (its a rare ocation though).


The AKSARA girls...


Uncle J and Auntie Elf, can u tell, what they are doing...prewed take maybe?


Masse, Art sr. , Mr.Jacky (my boss) & Sugeng.


Emon, He owe me 100.000 rupiah for make him this good...


Last but Not Least, Uncle Adi...


This is Us, 17 minus me.