About this blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

67th Story: Crying

Falisha, before the tears fell...

Falisha, crying out loud...

This is Falisha, her face is unstoppable picture to catch, every single tears and laugh comes from her is a song comes from heaven...

But Crying is what I'm trying to stop, and this is why:
  • I'm trying to stop crying for one person in earth that makes me believe that he love me...(in a name of hell he did)
  • I'm trying to stop crying if i remember a rubbish moment.
  • I'm trying to cry what i haven't have and i'm trying to have.
Sorry, so a hate it is...But without this i never learn how to stand up and get up, though i cant vanish all the beautiful moment that become a horror moment time till now (huft)...

(Well, i had a time that i wonder if there is a time machine to just get back, i just left him beside, but quite happy because i knew what "the other" don't know, lol.)