About this blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

62nd Story: Traveling while working @Gunung Geulis Cottages

I got this job from a friend, as a Photographer assistant.

The Job is simple but so tired*...fhieww...


*because i have this honey once in a while in my hand, gosh...


The Pleasant one is the view I’ve got from the place that I went, so beautiful, all green.

And the room the bed it’s big and it so cozy.


Here is some view that I captured, enjoy…


The Gunung Geulis is located in the regency of Ciawi-Bogor, mere 45 minutes drive along the Jagorawi Highway, about 50 km from the business center of Jakarta. This place its for the golfer.



This is the view from the function room, look good huh...



Did you see what i see --eyes, nose and beard-- lol



I really dont have any idea what this flower name, but it so beauty..


Gunung Geulis Cottages is perfect place for meeting, training, group recreation and gathering.

For reservation please do click here.


(This feed, it doesnt made for ads of GGC)